Hello Guys,

It’s a beautiful new week, God bless all our doings this new week 🙏🙏

We got this mail from a Naijaloaded user, he needs your advice as he’s currently at a cross road and he needs your help on how to make the best decision as regards the issue.



Read what he sent to us below 👇

There’s this very beautiful babe I met since 2021, very pretty, well educated and knows how to cook like mad….

I really love her and she’s ready to settle down with me too but there’s one problem - she has her nude on the internet ☹️

It was released by her then Ex, the guy used it to blackmail her so he can keep getting Money from her but when she was tired of paying the bastard, she dared the guy and the foolish guy went ahead to the release the photos online.


For me, I don’t care about her past (we all have a dirty past that can make our new lover see us as a bad person). I love her and I don’t give a f*ck but…