Hello kitme9ja viewer's here I am today to give you another interesting story.

It was during my service year I felt this pile Yoruba call it (jedijedi) and went to the market to get a local concortion to fight it because I had this symptoms of blood in my pool and I had to treat it early, I got to the market bought the concortion and I saw this sex enhancement concortion too so I bought too. I already got home before I realised that it was in the same coloured bottle,shit I wanted to use the pile concortion because I wanted to start treating it immediately. I decided to risk it and try one of the two thinking I will know which is which with the reaction of the concortion. After using it as been instructed I went to sleep I woke up after 2 hrs I felt the hunger for food I went out to buy some food and eat, after eating I realized i had extra ordinary physical power because I could fee it righ within my self and my dick keeps giving me message I realised I needed to fuck right away I switched to my pocket picked 4000 and took 4 condoms from my pulse and went to a place to get a sex worker, initially I asked the sex worker if she could go home with me she answered no, I went in with her and asked how much one round was she said 3k alright let’s get to business I asked if she was gonna give me doggy she said no alright we went straight down to business and my dick was all ready, I took off my cloth and she offers her knicker, she layed on the bed and I went over her, I already opened the condom and placed it on my dick, she even asked if she could assist me get that done I said no I’m aRight doing it myself, i went over her and inserted my dick into her pussy, what the fuckkkkkkkkk!!!! It was like I deeped my dick into a ocean her pussy was like a big ocean then I started digging, at the beginning she took a phone from her bedside and was still making a call... Like what the fuck.... I’m fucking you and you’re still calling at that point I digged in my dick completely inside her pussy, because my cork wasn’t that fat but long as fuck.... Immediately she felt it inside her she moaned.... Ouch.... Her phone fell from her hands and she was like oga easy nao dey you wan kill me niii.... At that point I was happy inside of me because she felt I was fucking her... I’m not a fucking asshole..... It would be shit that I’m fucking a woman and she’s receiving a call... That’s bullshit and a degrade to my sex dignity..... At that moment I started digged deep .... She couldn’t endure than to moan and I felt I was in total control of her, and another thing I expected I could control her body with the position I choose but she left me no choice than to control me with only one position she gave me which was missionary.... Now I had to use my strength to balance my body.... I fucking hate missionary it drains my energy... Because I don’t wAnna rest on the woman’s body ... I would want to rest on my two wrist to concentrate my energy towards my waste for digging....holyshit.... Now I was digging for over 20 mins , she took the phone again, now to check the time.... But at this time she started complaining I should have cummed ....... Whenever she complains again I digged in my dick completely to her pussy and she moans .... Ouch .... and it got so exciting that the approach looks like a keepshut..... So when it got to 40 mins she started complaining so hard like she knew she would have used this 40 mins to make over 4 times of what I gave her .... And complaint what type of beast I was..... I never stopped digging ant at a time i started enjoying it and started saying shit ..... Like wtf.... You’re so sweet .... I will fuck the hell outta you bitch...... I’m gonna fuck my 3 k outta you... You know money isn’t easy to get .... You know how many hours I had to work before I got this motherfuckering money..... At that time I wasn’t controlling the girls body alone but the bed was moving to my body .... Like pisin..... Pisin.... Pisin.......pisin....pisin ...pisin..... Lol it was so fun... At a time when I reduced my paste.... The girl asked me to wait and asked why I haven’t cum.... She decided to remove my condom and check I told her I haven’t cum... If I had cum I would have wanted a break..... Holy shit.... I continued again for over 20 minutes till I finally cummed.... I didn’t know she was checking the time she said I used a total of 1hr30mins .... Wtf ...... Then I knew it was the effect of the sex enhancement I mistakenly used instead of the Jedi jedi concoction....

Since then, whenever I’m gonna have sex with a woman I go like I’m going to fight a must win battle because I always like it when girls tell me you’re too strong, do you want to kill me, I’m tired jare.... I like to always hear that .....

 

This is a true life story.....